As this week my order from Artizan Designs and Miniaturicum finaly arrived I instantly started painting.
Painting a Luftwaffenfelddivision (Air Force-Fielddivision) is something I wanted to do for a long time. With my Soviets recently finished for Operation Squad I decided to give it a go.
First of the mandatory 500 pts. Squad:
As I hate painting the Splinter-Camo (Buntfarbenmuster 31) I went for the SS Peadotpattern, though it's not 100% historically correct.
Figures were a joy to paint but cleaning up all the mouldlines and flash was really enervating. I think some of the moulds should better be replaced.
There are still plenty more in the pipeline as I want to build a force big enough for some platoon level gaming.
Therefore I seized the opportunity and striped of the paint from some of my older vehicles from Warlord Games.
Cleaning the resin from the failed old paintjobs proved to be a real pain in the ass... taking in account the time needed I think it would have been more productive to buy some new ones:
Obersturmführer Wittmann as passenger in the Kübelwagen. Had to cut off the legs to fit him in there...
Hope you enjoyed watching!