Ok, it's not only because I'm still renovating my flat (and will do for the forseeable future) but it's the main reason.
Some weeks ago we had a game at Axebreakers which saw me fielding my Soviets against Chris fielding my Germans. Needless to say I got a beating as always... seems like it doesn't matter what force I'm fielding. Nonetheless it was great fun and I realized I urgently need more troops for my Soviets. Those I'm doing right now and will be ready for beeing blogged soonish me hopes.
But in preparation for the game I already had done some reinforcements which came in handy to meet the agreed 1500 pts. limit.
Sorry for the blurry pics but I was a bit in a hurry.
|All models from Warlord Games|
|The flag bearer actually is a rebase and repaint (skin and some other items)|
|The Gaz 67b was only finished after the game|
|Somehow the mud on the wheels didn't turn out as intended. I think I've to go over again once more.|
|I really love this little SU-76 self propelled gun... it's nickname with the soviet troops was "bitch"|
Somehow I really have to think a bit about my basing as it seems I simply can't stick to one theme even within one army.
So long, I hope you enjoyed and thanks for watching!