14 June 2013

Fall of the western Empire 14: Archers (almost) done

As summer finally arrived in Germany too, it became a bit quiet around here. As my men cave (like the rest of my apartment) is directly under the roof I wasn't really in a mood to paint some lead.
As I've been sick over the last few days I decided to do it anyway.
Therefore I finished the three archers needed for our first game of Dux Britanniarum on saturday at Axebreakers.

The bases still have to be done



Close & personal
 As you see the bases still need to be done but maybe I come around to do it today.
Don't know if I'll go back to my late romans soon, though if next will be another 8 archers to bring them on a size suited for SAGA.

Hope you enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. Very nice! Once again, great work on the clothes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great Nick and I like the pattern work on their clothes!

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are amazing; I just love the stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning work !!!

    I realy love the way you paint "ordinary" minis to stand out like this ! Very good work !!!

    Best regards Michael

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent, I love them! The blue piping and shadowing is superb.

    I so want to get in a game of DB. Looks like you're going to beat me to it!

    ReplyDelete