01 March 2015

My entry for the 'Hot' themed bonus round

Totally forgot about this entry, so here it finally is:


I was thinking long and hard about what to submit for this bonus round but in the end I decided to go with the rather nice Artizan range of figures once again.


As there's hardly anything 'hotter' than the desert to fight over and having more than a mild interest in the North African theatre I enjoyed doing this little vignette a lot.


The signs were made from plasticard and hand painted.

11 comments:

  1. Wow! Great job on that piece. The handpainted signs are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent "Hot" entry - the sign work is superbly done as well as the severe heat casualty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2427 km to a frosty Krug of beer... Love it! The highlighting is simply superb, hope you take that title!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Outstanding Nick! Superb painting and composition. My favourite, but then again I think all your entries so far have either been my favourite or at least among my favourites.:-)

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is a long way from berlin :)
    Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent work as usual.
    It would make a great Chain of Command jump-off marker.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get that man a drink....!
    Great figure :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I though this was superb, still do for that matter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like that. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That piece looks fantastic. I almost feel guilty for saying so as the topic i.e. that of a dead soldier perhaps deserve a more sombre observation and appreciation.

    ReplyDelete