21 March 2015

17th and final submission to the challenge: More Zombicide survivors


With some stressful days behind and still a few more ahead I call it a day and present to you my final entry for this years challenge.

Mitch


Again these are survivors from the Zombicide board game. As the previous figures they were fun to paint and I'd wish more companies would produce their figures to such a standard.


Angry Mary


 My heart felt thanks go out to our dear Mr. Snowman... err, pardon me, Snowlord of course... for organizing this fantastic event (again). I'm pretty sure Mrs. Campbell will be more than happy having your undivided attention again, my friend. Thank you both for making the annual Painting Challenge to my annual hobby highlight. 

Also I want to thank the sponsors and the other participants for making the Challenge to what it actually is: A chummily contest with lots of banter, fun and mutual encouragement.

I really loved to gaze at some great figures, well... in some cases I should probably say armies, over the last few months and I'm pretty sure I'll join in next year again, if possible.
Red Cap Ben


 And finally the mandatory group shot:


With 91 painted figures I painted almost half as much over the curse of the last three months than I did during the whole of 2014. So I'm quite satisfied with my progress and hope the remainder of the year will be equally productive.

Over and out!

18 comments:

  1. They are absolutely stunning! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was an excellent submission to finish on, talk about finishing on a high

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look amazing. Some of your best work, which is saying something indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely superb work Nick! Excellent tones throughout!

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mrs, Campell looks like Sigourney Weaver i think, but no Aliens there.... ;)
    I like the Camouflage-pants and Mitch's tattoos are great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superb brushwork on all of these - the "chocolate chip" camo is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The details - the camo and tattoo - really stand out :)
    Quite an impressive effort all round. Well done, sir!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent work! You've really done a great job with these survivors and the previous lot. Loads of detail that you've managed to paint up considering that the minis themselves are not exactly the most detailed ones.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent work as usual. Your standard and work-rate is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those nocturnal tones of Vietnamese!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super work with the colours Moiterei ... I especially like the camo. You have a distinct style that is readily recognizable, and that's a good thing in my opinion. The girl seems to have a feline look to her face but I believe that's more to do with the sculpting than your paint job. Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Superb work all round! Very impressive combination of quality and quantity.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Quite possibly my favourite entry of the whole challenge, although your greyscale Vietnam was also up there - just jaw droppingly good!

    ReplyDelete
  14. My gosh, just catching up now! Once again, superb work Nick and very worthy of the Judge's Choice. :) Until next year!

    ReplyDelete
  15. My gosh, just catching up now! Once again, superb work Nick and very worthy of the Judge's Choice. :) Until next year!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very nice, I hope I remain truly play well!!

    ReplyDelete