22 November 2014

First German rifle squad

Having been in some kind of an "Early War" painting francy lately I managed to painted my first squad in about six days. If I could only always get my stuff done that fast :-)



As I already mentioned in my last post these figures were a breeze to paint.
The decals on the helmets are Warlord Games again and well worth the money.






Now I strangely feel like doing some BEF or French to oppose them but there are still some thing like a second squad and a commander to do before.

So thanks for watching and hope you enjoeyed!

15 comments:

  1. I just adore your painting skill and style - brilliant work again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job as always...How can you do these beautiful faces? Amazing details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just amazing M! I'm really impressed by the level of detail you're able to apply to the faces. Also, I'm very inspired by your mixing of browns and greys on the bases. Think I might have to borrow that idea :0)

    /Sören

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing quality!
    Like the hexagonal base idea for the nco - will borrow that :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely figures - great detail and fatastic painting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very goil! :-) i really like your color choices! You get better ans better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look outstanding Nick! Excellent tones on the uniforms. Looking forward to seeing these in person.

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning work! Your skins and faces are off the charts good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent brushwork again, Nick. You're on fire. I also like the look of Early-War Germans - maybe it's something to do with the subtle contrast of the grey trousers and feldgrau tunics. Best, Dean

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing stuff! And the speed at which you manage to pump these guys out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful work on these figures. Your style of painting is superb.

    ReplyDelete
  12. All this in six days ... wow O_O ... awesome work!

    ReplyDelete